Woodwind and brass of our orchesta
Flute (auxiliary instruments Piccolo, Alto Flute)
Oboe (auxiliary instrument English Horn)
Clarinet (auxiliary instrument Bass Clarinet)
Bassoon (auxiliary instrument Contrabassoon)
Trumpet in Bb (also avaliable Trumpet in C, Piccolo Trumpet)
Please let us know if you plan to use doubling instruments in advance so we could have them prepared.
By default the half of our contrabasses are 5-string instruments
Also keep in mind that Contrabassoon, percussion instruments, Harp, Piano as well as any uncommon instruments requested (i.e. Cimbasso or Wagner Horn) require additional rental fee.
We have three Concert Grand Pianos at your disposal: Steinway & Sons 1968, Steinway & Sons 1991,
Steinway & Sons 2009
We sream the audio feed via Source Connect or Source Live. You need Chrome browser & a microphone to hear the HQ audio and talk to the conductor at the session. All recorded materials will be uploaded via dropbox on the next day (24 hours after the session)
Please try to book in advance. We happy to offer early bird discount if you book 3+ months in advance. Also when you book earlier it gives you more options to choose from.
Lock your session by making a deposit payment of 50%. The second portion shall be payable 5 business days before the session date .
For Shared Sessions we require full payment in advance.
Scores and parts shall be delivered in PDF format in the following sizes: A3 for scores and A4 for parts.
Pro Tools sessions shall be delivered as PTX files. If you don’t have access to Pro Tools you can send a MIDI map alternatively.
Pro Tools sessions, scores & parts shall be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery deadline is firmly 48 hours prior to the session start.
We understand that accidents happen. A damaged hard drive could be an incredible loss. In case of any unforeseeable circumstances where information is lost, we store your session data for 3 months after the date of your recording session unless requested otherwise.
Cancellation or Postponement
1. Bow Tie Remote Orchestral Recording sessions can be rescheduled one time for no cost at least 14 days prior to the scheduled recording session. The new recording date has to be within a reasonable time-frame, not to exceed 90 days. Unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing by Moscow Metropolitan Symphony Orchestra & Choir ((former Bow Tie Orchestra), to the extent that the rescheduling occurs the second time or is over 90-days, it shall be considered to be a cancellation, subject to the terms below.
Please notice that if the studio and orchestra would not be able to reschedule the session because all dates are booked by other clients in the next 90 days, the session will be considered canceled and the cancellation terms will apply.
2. In the event that rescheduling occurs within 14 days prior to the scheduled Bow Tie Orchestra recording session, it shall be considered to be a cancellation, subject to the terms below.
1. In the event of cancellation of a Bow Tie Remote Orchestral Recording session, 30% of the QUOTE price shall be paid if the cancellation occurs not less than 14 days before the recording session.
2. In the event of cancellation of a Bow Tie Remote Orchestral Recording session, 50% of the QUOTE price shall be paid if the cancellation occurs less than one week (seven days) but more than three days (72 hours) before the recording session.
3. In the event of cancellation of a Bow Tie Remote Orchestral Recording session, 100% of the QUOTE price shall be paid if the cancellation occurs less than three days (72 hours) of the recording session.
1. The shared sessions get confirmed by our company 5 business days before the session date. If the shared session gets canceled by our company, 100% of the payment will be returned to the sender.
2. If the shared session time-slot gets canceled by the customer, 50% of the QUOTE price shall be paid if the cancellation occurs less than 17 days but more than fourteen days before the recording session.
3. If the shared session time-slot gets canceled by the customer, 100% of the QUOTE price shall be paid if the cancellation occurs less than fourteen days of the recording session.
Please notice that we ask that you credit Moscow Metropolitan Symphony Orchestra | Bow Tie Orchestra, studio and staff, for all public usage of the performance including, but not limited to, film credits, album credits, and IMDb credits.